We just released the new version 3.3.6 of PDFsam Basic. In this release:
- an updated PDF engine
- a new AcroForm policy to flatten them during a PDF merge
- a new menu entry to copy the selection table as a comma separated table
- an optional desktop icon
- a new Slovenian translation
- a number of small fixes and usability improvements
We just released the new PDFsam Enhanced 4.1 where we added a new color picker, performed some optimization, improvement and bug fixes; and the new PDFsam Basic v3.3.3 where we updated the underlying PDF engine, the user interface translation and we added a handy feature to set page range values for all the items in the selection table. Soon the new PDFsam Visual too.
We just released the juicy new version 3.2.1 of PDFsam Basic where you can find:
- Alternate Mix now can mix multiple PDF files (and not just two)
- Extract pages now can batch extract working on multiple PDF files (and not just one)
- Added context menu integration to Windows and Linux so you can now right click PDF files and send to PDFsam Basic
- Run button and few others in the dialog windows are now the default buttons so Enter key should trigger them
- Important news are now shown once as a notification
- Some bug fixes
- Upgraded Sejda with a lot of fixes and optimizations
Here is the list of what is included and here where you can download it. Enjoy!
In the next release you’ll find a couple of enhancements to make you more productive with PDFsam.
Run button is set as default so now you can set your parameters and hit the
Enter key to start the task. We added Windows and Ubuntu context menu so you will be able to right click on PDF documents and
Open with or
Send to PDFsam Basic.